Ovoto is a photo-polling app for iOS and Android smartphones. It allows users to take a photo and make a poll by choosing a question to accompany the image. They can then share the poll with their friends or all Ovoto users to get feedback and opinions.
As lead designer for the project, I completed a wide range of tasks of different disciplines, from conception right through to release and promotion.
My tasks included:
- Early stage proposals and prototyping of the functionality of the Ovoto app.
- Interface design for the app on both iOS and Android.
- Design and development of the Ovoto website, including poll pages which would be used in-app.
- Branding, including the logo and app icon.
- Creation of a range of assets to be used for promotion.