For the past four years I have been working at HeyStaks Technologies in Dublin, a search analytics company that’s disrupting the world of web search with its patented collaborative search technology.
My position at HeyStaks is Creative Lead which means I’m responsible for the ideation, planning and execution of all creative activities within the company. In practice, this has included activities like branding, marketing, interface & web design, web development, media production, and much more.
HeyStaks has been released as a consumer application - as a phone and tablet app and as a browser plugin - and also as an enterprise solution. Each of these products had their own nuances and needed to be approached in different ways, based on the needs of both the customer and the company.
My major achievements while working at HeyStaks include:
- A full rebrand to introduce the company to new market sectors and establish its position in those markets.
- Innovative interfaces that introduced a new way for people to search the web on their mobile devices.
- Responsibility for the planning and execution of creative digital marketing strategy.
- Production of a full suite of media assets for use by sales and marketing, including videos and printed materials.
- Development of conceptual prototypes, many of which led to commercial products.